Monday, May 24, 2010

Bing.

You know those moments? The ones that are just like. (DUH! Why didn't you think of that before.)














Right. So. This is an image I took on my digital camera. An attempt at the every day. But I just don't get it. I can't take a good digital photo. Film is fine. I think its about seeing the image straight away. I need to give up to image processing to someone else so the image has time to mature with me. So when I receive the image slight hints of nostalgia hit...

So I was thinking I'll just turn the screen of my camera off. But no I don't think thats going to work either. I think its the prints that I want. Receiving prints is the easiest way to filter down images.


Bad/Good/Ugly.

Fuck it. I'll stick with film.

Even if I'm poor and can't afford to get my films processed for ages away.

No comments: